FORKLIFT TRAINING AND LICENSING
Providing nationally recognised High-Risk Work training and licence for forklifts.
DELIVERING HIGH QUALITY TRAINING
Trusted by big name brands to develop more efficient, happier and safer employees.
Forktalk and Safetalk – Training by the best… for the best
Working with you for the best results
Founded in 1997, we are affiliated with a registered training organisation (RTO) delivering nationally recognised training and assessments designed to make people more employable.
Benefits to Businesses
By working with us, you will benefit from:
- Professional advice on best practices in training for your business – as a result of over 60 years combined experience
- Qualified, highly skilled trainers and assessors to achieve the best out of attendees, in the shortest time possible
- Your staff will receive material unique to Forktalk that has been developed and honed for quick understanding by participants – from all walks of life.
- Savings through efficient and effective training schedules for employees
- Decreasing your costs relating to accidents and incidents in the workplace
- A high success rate in training outcomes resulting in less downtime
- Peace of mind knowing that you are complying with WHS legislation and the implementation of safer work practices and procedures
- Multi-skilled and innovative staff with a strong customer service focus to meet your needs
Learning through us…
- Our trainers and assessors have the experience and skills to support you throughout your course, no matter if learning is easy for you or more challenging
- We are committed to help you achieve your licence
- If you need extra time to train there is no extra charge
- Training is what we love doing, that is why we are so good at it
- You will have access to equipment that is well maintained and the makes and models used are common in most workplaces
- We know what employers want and need – because we work with them daily and will share our knowledge with you