elevating work platform boom type
Licence code – WP TLILIC2005A Licence to operate a boom type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
This is a nationally recognised High Risk Work licence.
Course Content – you will learn all about:
- Compliance with WHS licensing legislation
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area
- Identify hazard
- Conduct routine checks prior to use
- Set up and operate the elevating work platform in a training or workplace environment
- Assessment of the safe application of knowledge and skills to workplace tasks
To obtain a HRW licence, you must:
- be over 18 years of age and
- provide 100 points of ID (link ID list)
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive:
- SafeWork NSW interim licence
- Statement of Attainment
You will need to take the documents given to you by the Assessor to a Post Office where you will have to pay the SafeWork NSW licence fee. In return, SafeWork NSW will post you the photo card licence that will be valid for 5 years.
Course cost includes training and the licence test by the Assessor and the issuing of the interim SafeWork NSW licence which is nationally recognised. It does not include the licence fee to be paid at a Post Office when lodging the documents.
Training at your workplace. Please contact us for further information.