High Risk Work Licence – LF TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
Forktalk will provide forklift training on your worksite or at your premises.
This is a nationally recognised High-Risk Work licence for forklifts, including:
- Counterbalance (gas, electric or diesel)
- Reach (often referred to as a ‘high reach’)
- Container lifting forklifts
- Bendi forklifts
- And many other forklifts that require a licence to operate
The LF forklift licence allows you to operate almost any type of forklift with no restriction on weight or height. It does not permit you to operate an Order Picking Forklift – LO (click here to see information on High-Risk Work Licence – LO)
Course Content – you will learn all about:
- Compliance with WHS licensing legislation
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area
- Identify hazards
- Carry out checks on the forklift
- Operate the forklift truck and move loads safely in a warehouse or workplace environment
- Assessment of the safe application of knowledge and skills to workplace tasks
Forktalk trainers will take you through the course at your pace, covering both theory and practical operation of the forklifts. You will be given a clear, concise textbook with all the information you require.
You will be given both theory and practical tests (assessments) as you go through the training. This allows the Trainer to gauge your progress and will determine when you are ready for the final licence assessment. Set by SafeWork NSW, the assessment includes both theory and practical components.
We have SafeWork NSW accredited Assessors who will conduct your licence assessment.
Call us today to see how we can support your training needs and to provide you with a corporate deal